Tropical Strawberry Hibiscus Rum Spitz #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

It's truly certain that I am in spring GO mode. Despite the fact that our climate gauge is for more day off, am resolved to keep the days brilliant! Sooo, I figured I may share this enjoyment mixed drink production of mine. This beverage was 100% propelled by new hibiscus blossoms that appeared on my entryway stage one evening. Since I have hard time discovering them at my nearby market or even Whole Foods, I request my eatable blossoms online from California at any rate once per month. A ton of you frequently ask where I get my consumable blossoms from, this spot is the least expensive I've found, yet it's as yet pricy… I can't resist however, I am palatable bloom fixated.

Anyway, I've constantly cherished hibiscus tea… at the same time, I have never really observed a crisp hibiscus blossom. Have you all? They are conceivably probably the prettiest blossom EVER. I knew immediately that these blossoms should have been transformed into a pretty spring mixed drink for Cocktail Saturday. Also, you all, I was unable to be more joyful with how this beverage turned out. It's SO acceptable and excessively fun as well!

The base layer is a blend of mint, lime, mango juice (pineapple or enthusiasm organic product juice would be incredible here as well!), coconut water, and rum. At that point, that top red layer… that is the hibiscus tea. You certainly need to twirl the tea all through the beverage, yet it's enjoyment watching it gradually slide down into the mango blend. The entirety of the flavors together make the most tropical creation. They absolutely make me need to hightail it to Florida for spring break… anybody with me? I wish that was going on, however as I stay here in Colorado longing for hotter days, pools and palm trees, at any rate I'll be tasting on a tropical hibiscus crush. Indeed, if it's not too much trouble
Tropical Strawberry Hibiscus Rum Spitz #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail
Also try our recipe Honeydew Margarita #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 tablespoons dried hibiscus flowers
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • 8 fresh mint leaves
  • 1/2 a lime, quartered
  • 1/4 cup mango, pineapple, or passion fruit juice
  • 1/4 cup coconut water
  • 2 ounces rum
  • sparkling water, for topping
  • 2 strawberries, sliced
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a medium size pot. Remove from the heat, add the hibiscus flowers and 1-2 teaspoons honey. Cover and let steep for 10 minutes. Strain into a pitcher and discard the hibiscus flowers. 
  2. In a tall glass, muddle the lime and mint leaves. Add a handful of crushed ice, the mango juice, coconut water and the rum, gently mix to combine. Pour sparkling water over top to about 3/4 the way up the glass. Add the sliced strawberries and top with hibiscus tea. DRINK. 
Read more our recipe Pina Colada Sangria #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Source : bbit.ly/2TkRy1j

Post a Comment

0 Comments