Italian Dressing Mix Recipe #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe

This natively constructed Italian Dressing Mix is totally the BEST method to make Italian Dressing! The blend utilizes a mix of consistently flavors for the ideal blend of seasonings overflowing with Italian flavor. You can utilize this blend to make hand crafted Italian dressing, or to season meats, veggies, potatoes and the sky is the limit from there. This blend can be made in minutes with flavors from your cabinet and is shockingly better than the stuff you purchase at the store. One group can be put away it to use for quite a long time, weeks, or months. In addition to the fact that this is Italian Dressing Mix delectable it is gluten and dairy free.

For a considerable length of time I have been purchasing Italian dressing blend at the store. I love the flavor of custom made Italian dressing, however I likewise love to utilize it as a flavoring for meats, veggies, potatoes and different nourishments. It is snappy, advantageous and has incredible flavor.

The last time I was at the store I had sort of a "well DUH!" minute where I understood that since I make practically the entirety of my other zest mixes without any preparation (like my Taco Seasoning, Homemade Ranch Mix, Fajita Seasoning and Greek Seasoning) I do not understand why I haven't had a go at making this one at home sooner!

So home I went and I got into a little figuring out and taste testing. I don't have any insider facts from the store, so I can't state this is an accurate copy of the locally acquired Italian Dressing Mix, BUT I can reveal to you this is madly delectable and makes some crazy dressing!
Italian Dressing Mix Recipe #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe Wild Rice Burrito Bowl with Cilantro #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 tbsp dried oregano
  • 1 tbsp garlic powder
  • 1 tbsp onion powder
  • 1 tbsp white sugar
  • 1 tbsp dried parsley
  • 2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp black pepper
  • 1 tsp dried basil
  • 1/4 tsp dried thyme
  • 1/4 tsp celery seed
  • 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes optional
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Mix all ingredients together until evenly distributed.
  2. Store in an airtight container.  Mix well before each use. 
Read more our recipe Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2PLwD5b

Post a Comment

0 Comments