Cinnamon Sugar Wonton Crisps #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe

I've been dealing with a side gig-taking pictures for the entirety of the plans cards for my companion Catherine's new organization, One Potato. It's a natural feast conveyance administration equipped around families. I shoot around 5 new formula cards every week. It's been an enjoyment undertaking to deal with in light of the fact that I get the opportunity to make records (top pick), take photographs (hi FAVORITE), get ready extraordinary dinners, and think carefully in an entirely different way. I likewise truly like that it's brought new fixings into my kitchen collection like-wonton wrappers.

I chipped away at a mushu chicken formula half a month prior and needed to sear some wonton crisps for the shoot. I just required a tad, however I had an entire bundle of wontons so I singed the rest. I continued to eat a pack and afterward hurled them in a mix of sugar, cinnamon in salt. Discussion about ADDICTIVE. It was the first occasion when I seared wontons and it unquestionably won't be my last!

We used to go to a Chinese eatery down the road when I was a child and they served us singed wontons. I constantly crashed through them… plunging them into Chinese hot mustard. These Cinnamon Sugar Wonton Crisps resemble those singed wontons met a Taco Bell cinnamon fresh circumstance from my adolescence. Recall those? Like… the ones from the 80s? They don't make them like they used to. What I'm getting at is that my youth dreams have worked out. I am a grown-up who can make cinnamon sugar wonton crisps when I please.
Cinnamon Sugar Wonton Crisps #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe Veggie Fajita Quinoa Casserole #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe

Ingredients

  • 1 12 oz. package wonton wrappers, cut into 1/2 inch wide strips
  • vegetable oil, for frying
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoons sea salt

Instructions

  1. Heat oil in a large pot until temperature reaches 350F. Cook wonton strips in batches in the hot oil and fry until all sides are golden brown, about 1 minute per batch. Remove crisps from oil and place on paper towels to drain.
  2. In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and salt. Transfer fried wonton crisps into a large bowl and toss with sugar mixture until crisps are thoroughly coated. Crisps are best eaten the day they’re made, but can last if sealed in an air tight container for up to 3 days.

Read more our recipe Salmon Wellington #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2wGifoH

Post a Comment

0 Comments