Tropical Strawberry Hibiscus Rum Smash #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

It's quite evident that I am in spring GO mode. Despite the fact that our climate conjecture is for more day off, am resolved to keep the days brilliant! Sooo, I figured I may share this fun mixed drink making of mine. This beverage was 100% enlivened by crisp hibiscus blossoms that appeared on my entryway stage one evening. Since I have hard time discovering them at my neighborhood market or even Whole Foods, I request my eatable blossoms online from California at any rate once every month. A ton of you regularly ask where I get my palatable blooms from, this spot is the least expensive I've found, yet it's as yet pricy… I can't resist however, I am consumable blossom fixated.

Anyway, I've constantly cherished hibiscus tea… be that as it may, I have never really observed a new hibiscus blossom. Have you folks? They are potentially perhaps the prettiest bloom EVER. I knew immediately that these blossoms should have been transformed into a pretty spring mixed drink for Cocktail Saturday. What's more, you all, I couldn't be more joyful with how this beverage turned out. It's SO acceptable and too fun as well!

The base layer is a blend of mint, lime, mango juice (pineapple or enthusiasm natural product juice would be extraordinary here as well!), coconut water, and rum. At that point, that top red layer… that is the hibiscus tea. You certainly need to twirl the tea all through the beverage, yet it's fun watching it gradually slide down into the mango blend. The entirety of the flavors together make the most tropical creation. They thoroughly make me need to hightail it to Florida for spring break… anybody with me? I wish that was going on, however as I stay here in Colorado longing for hotter days, pools and palm trees, in any event I'll be tasting on a tropical hibiscus crush.
Tropical Strawberry Hibiscus Rum Smash #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail
Also try our recipe Banana Drink for Extreme Rapid Weight Loss #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 tablespoons dried hibiscus flowers
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • 8 fresh mint leaves
  • 1/2 a lime, quartered
  • 1/4 cup mango, pineapple, or passion fruit juice
  • 1/4 cup coconut water
  • 2 ounces rum
  • sparkling water, for topping
  • 2 strawberries, sliced
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a medium size pot. Remove from the heat, add the hibiscus flowers and 1-2 teaspoons honey. Cover and let steep for 10 minutes. Strain into a pitcher and discard the hibiscus flowers. 
  2. In a tall glass, muddle the lime and mint leaves. Add a handful of crushed ice, the mango juice, coconut water and the rum, gently mix to combine. Pour sparkling water over top to about 3/4 the way up the glass. Add the sliced strawberries and top with hibiscus tea. DRINK.
Read more our recipe Epic Salty Dog Cocktail Recipe #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Source : bit.ly/2QOYQco

Post a Comment

0 Comments