Keto Stuffed Pepper Soup #healthyrecipe #dinnerhealthy #ketorecipe #diet #salad

This Keto Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe made in the slow cooker is ideal for the nippy winter evenings. It's healthy, tasty and the best part is that keto-accommodating. You'll adore all the flavors from the tomato sauce, cauliflower rice, and ground meat. This will get one of your family top choices.

I'm a soupie… like a foodie, yet for soup. I love when those chilly evenings and nighttimes come around on the grounds that that implies that I can snuggle up with a bowl of keto-accommodating soup. This keto stuffed pepper soup simmering pot formula is truly delectable. Its a well known fact that I make a huge amount of keto plans each week, and this soup is one of my new top choices.

Probably the most compelling motivation that I love this Keto Stuffed Pepper Soup is on the grounds that it's not work escalated at all you toss the fixings into the yield pot and leave it until the concocting time is. This keto stuffed pepper stewing pot formula conveys an incredible punch of flavor. On Sunday evening or Monday morning, I frequently make a major pot of soup to cover our snacks for a few days.

I generally see a formula as a tremendous hit when my children's solicitation "seconds"… … ..and this formula conveyed only that. I could hear the scratching of the spoons in the unfilled dishes scanning for the last spoonfuls. We'd found a soup formula hit!
Keto Stuffed Pepper Soup #healthyrecipe #dinnerhealthy #ketorecipe #diet #salad
Also try our recipe Baked Salmon with Buttery Honey Sauce #healthyrecipe #dinnerhealthy #ketorecipe #diet #salad

Ingredients
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 3 garlic cloves
  • 1/2 onion
  • 1 green pepper, chopped
  • 1 yellow pepper, chopped
  • 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
  • 1 10 ounce can Rotel (diced tomatoes and green chilis)
  • 1/2 teaspoon basil
  • 1/2 teaspoon oregano
  • 2 cups beef broth
  • 2 tablespoons Braggs Aminos
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 1/2 10 oz steam bag cauliflower rice (you can add more but my children will not eat if there is more cauliflower)
Instructions
  1. Brown ground beef with onion and garlic. The last 5 minutes of cooking, add the chopped green pepper. Drain.
  2. Microwave the 10 oz steam bag of riced cauliflower (I only use half of a steam bag of cauliflower because my children won’t eat it if I add any more, but feel free to add more if you would like) 
  3. Add all ingredients including the riced cauliflower to the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4. 
Read more our recipe Bacon Wrapped Avocados #healthyrecipe #dinnerhealthy #ketorecipe #diet #salad

Source : bit.ly/2PmIuq3

Post a Comment

0 Comments