Carrot Ribbons in Rosemary Butter Sauce #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe

Honestly, not me. In any case, my feline has. Waffles (truly, that is the name of one of my felines) adores Christmastime exclusively for the strips in question. He doesn't eat them, however damn does he love biting on them. So he would most likely go apeshit over this formula in the event that I really needed to take care of my feline carrot strips with rosemary margarine. Fat possibility that I'm going to let him eat off of my plate, however.

Initially I needed to utilize spiralized carrots for this formula (and when you make it, you absolutely can), yet I don't have a spiralizer right now. I decided not to let that prevent me from formula testing, however… and afterward I fell head over heels in affection with carrot strips. In the long run I might want to get a vegetable spiralizer, however with various other all the more squeezing buys I'm putting something aside for, it's in a lower priority status.

You'll require a vegetable peeler (This is the one I have. I love it. Sans rust, modest, and too sharp). Got one? Great. Presently simply utilize the vegetable peeler on the length of the carrot. You ought to get a long lace of carrot. (On the off chance that you messed this up, I truly don't have the foggiest idea how I can support you. Sorry!) Repeat the procedure until you have a lot of carrot strips and you can't strip the carrot any longer. I laid the carrot level on the counter while I stripped it – a lot more secure than holding it.
Carrot Ribbons in Rosemary Butter Sauce #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe COWBOY BUTTER #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe

Ingredients
  • 3–4 large, straight carrots (to make about 2 cups of carrot ribbons)
  • 1 Tbsp ghee or butter
  • 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary, minced (or ¼ tsp dried rosemary, crushed)
  • 1/2 tsp fresh parsley, minced (or ¼ tsp dried parsley flakes)
  • 1/4 tsp salt
Instructions
  1. Thoroughly wash carrots. Lay one carrot flat on a counter or cutting board. Using a vegetable peeler, peel along the length of the carrot to create a ribbon. Repeat the process, rotating the carrot as necessary, until the carrot is too thin to peel. Repeat with the other carrots until you end up with about 2 heaping cups of carrot ribbons. (If you end up with extra ribbons…they make an excellent salad!)
  2. Fill a saucepan with 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil. Place carrot ribbons in a steamer basket (or metal colander) and place in the saucepan. Cover and steam for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Since the ribbons are so thin, it doesn’t take long to steam them! If they steam for too long, you’ll end up with carrot mash. If you spiralize the carrots, the steam time will increase since the noodles are thicker.
  3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add steamed carrots and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Read more our recipe Big Mac Salad Recipe #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/3dwAfCh

Post a Comment

0 Comments