Banana & Avocado Smoothie Recipe #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

I love avocados. Love them! They are one of my preferred nourishments. It's insane to think only a couple of years prior I would have scorned my nose at one and wouldn't eat anything with avocado in it. Presently, I can't get enough of them. I'm on a smoothie kick and thought a banana and avocado smoothie would be an extraordinary better approach to appreciate them!

When requested to think of an imaginative better approach to eat my avocados this Cinco de Mayo. I needed something that accommodates my entire get fit disposition at this moment. I utilize avocado regularly in supplant of mayonnaise, slice cuts and add to taco night, or my preferred way-squashed up plain with tortilla chips.

I chose with spring noticeable all around here I needed a new smoothie, a Banana and Avocado Smoothie.

With Bananas. I've gone somewhat insane with my foodsaver and I have a ton of bananas. I like utilizing solidified organic product as I can avoid the ice. I've begun freezing them in sets of two yet first and foremost, I destroyed them mass. You figure out how to best bundle things as you go. Did you realize you can foodsaver your avocados as well? Cut them down the middle and expel the seed, seal in plastic, freeze.
Banana & Avocado Smoothie Recipe #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail
Also try our recipe Keto Crack Coffee #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Ingredients

  • 1 small avocado
  • 2 medium bananas frozen
  • 1 cup banilla yogurt
  • 1/2 cup orange juice
  • 1 1/2 TBS wheat germ

Instructions

  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add mixture to cup and enjoy!

Read more our recipe Kale Smoothie #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Source : bit.ly/2WsuOyd

Post a Comment

0 Comments