Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Shake #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

I kid you not, I went to stack pictures from my camera to my PC a day or two ago and of all the 400+ photographs, it was all photos of shakes and smoothies. What's more, strawberries. Goodness and bacon.

That is all I need. I surmise that is the thing that my body needs at the present time. Parts and loads of products of the soil.

Also, that is the thing that I love about smoothies, they are stuffed with supplements and I can without much of a stretch get my every day servings of foods grown from the ground in a simple to drink and delectable smoothie.

I have likewise begun utilizing protein powder in a portion of my shakes and smoothies. Truly, I used to never get the protein shake/powder thing, however since I have been an insane, continually in a hurry, individual at this moment; preparing a snappy protein shake to run out the entryway with, is the ideal thing to hold me over until lunch or supper. (Blessed, run on sentence, Batman!)

I have likewise been attempting to be increasingly dynamic. No, don't stress, this won't become a weight reduction/exercise blog, I simply need to have an increasingly dynamic way of life. Since getting out and strolling around the lake, doing some yoga and punching an undetectable punching pack has been useful for my spirit. Furthermore, a protein shake props me up securely.

Furthermore, this Chocolate Covered Strawberries Protein Shake is so rich and flavorful that I have a feeling that I am getting an extraordinary treat! I love it and drink one of these consistently. Truly. Love.

On the off chance that you don't have protein powder or would prefer not to utilize it, no stresses! You can even now have a thin chocolate shake by utilizing cocoa powder and a touch of nectar (which I've remembered for the formula beneath). You can likewise include a bunch of spinach for included supplements!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Shake #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail
Also try our recipe Berry Dragon Fruit Smoothie #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Ingredients

  • 6-7 fresh or frozen strawberries
  • ½ cup Greek yogurt
  • 1 scoop chocolate protein powder*
  • 1/4-1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 4-5 ice cubes

Instructions

  1. Place all ingredients in a high power blender and blend until smoothie. Add additional milk or ice to reach desired constancy. Serve immediately.
  2. Optional: Add 1/2-1 cup spinach or baby kale for added nutritional value.

Recipe more our recipe Red Velvet Hot Chocolate #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Source : bit.ly/2HkSj3z

Post a Comment

0 Comments