Chickpea, Avocado, & Feta Salad #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe

This sound Chickpea, Avocado, and Feta Salad just takes 5 minutes to make. It's ideal for a brisk lunch, supper, or tidbit!

A day or two ago, I was going to make my preferred sandwich for lunch, yet I was in a surge, so I chose to put together a brisk plate of mixed greens utilizing similar fixings. My preferred sandwich transformed into my new most loved plate of mixed greens. This Chickpea, Avocado, and Feta Salad is acceptable stuff.

You could likely make this plate of mixed greens with your eyes shut. Kindly don't attempt it however since you need to go through a blade to cleave the avocado. I don't need any of you to wind up with a finger in your plate of mixed greens or an excursion to the ER. It is super simple! Presumably the least demanding and most delectable serving of mixed greens I've at any point made.

You should simply join chickpeas, avocado, cilantro, green onion, feta cheddar, and a little lime juice. That is it. Five minutes is all you have to make this solid plate of mixed greens! It is ideal for a fast lunch, supper, or sound bite! What's more, it's a decent formula to serve at parties since it is so natural… and everybody will need the formula!

On the off chance that you've made my preferred sandwich, at that point you realize I don't utilize feta, however I chose to add it to the plate of mixed greens for shading and a kick of flavor. On the off chance that you need the formula to be veggie lover, you can forget about it, however I adored it! I may need to add a little to my sandwich next time:)
Chickpea, Avocado, & Feta Salad #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe

Ingredients

  • 1 can chickpeas rinsed and drained
  • 2 avocados pitted, and chopped
  • 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
  • 2 tablespoons green onion
  • 1/3 cup feta cheese
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • Salt and black pepper to taste

Instructions

  1. In a medium bowl, combine chickpeas, avocado, cilantro, green onion, feta cheese, and lime juice. Stir until mixed well. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.

Read more our recipe Carrot Cake Roll #food #lunchrecipe #vegan #vegetarianrecipe #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2SgYXhJ

Post a Comment

0 Comments