Blueberry Chia Seed Smoothie Recipe #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

This site is ensured under copyright. Posts may contain offshoot joins, which implies I may get a commission in the event that you buy through connections in this post. Understand more.

I've gotta be straightforward, I sort of become weary of preparing three full dinners consistently. I'm simply being genuine. I let my Vitamix take the necessary steps at times… alright, a ton of the time, and I make puddings, protein beverages, and smoothies frequently. I love to make a snappy, yummy blueberry chia seed smoothie now and again, since it's very basic and pressed loaded with sustenance.

Smoothies began as a path for me to sneak in a plenty of super wellbeing nourishments. I got extremely absurd for some time and have put everything from steamed mushrooms to liver in smoothies. Presently, I keep my smoothies truly essential and utilize only a bunch of key fixings.

It's additionally significant that smoothies be quick and simple to make, as my better half prefers to mix one on out the entryway to work, and my children like to have the option to make smoothies themselves.

While you can get extravagant and include heaps of fixings, I like to keep it straightforward, sir. Like, extremely straightforward. This blueberry chia seed smoothie is overly basic and sustaining, and the best part is that child satisfying.
Blueberry Chia Seed Smoothie Recipe #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail
Also try our recipe Fall Harvest Sangria #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Ingredients

  • 2 cups raw milk or coconut milk
  • 1 cup frozen organic blueberries
  • 1 oz about 2 tbsp chia seeds
  • handful fresh greens of choice optional
  • 1 scoop collagen peptides I use these or these.
  • splash of vanilla extract

Instructions

  1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.

Read more our recipe Homemade Fresh Margarita Recipe #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Source : bit.ly/2ZNOnR7

Post a Comment

0 Comments