Whipped Shortbread Cookies #dessertrecipe #chocolatecake #cheesecake #cookiessimplerecipe

I generally love a decent shortbread formula whether it is in treat structure or bar structure. My sister and I have a few distinct plans for shortbread on here effectively posted yet this one is unique.

I've never made whipped shortbread bars or treats previously. The formula is anything but difficult to make since you simply put all the 5 fixings in your blender and drop scoop the treats onto a treat sheet. I made the whipped shortbread treats huge for this formula utilizing my enormous treat scoop however you can make whatever size you'd like.

These whipped shortbread treats are delicate, delicate, and have a tad bit of that soften in your mouth goodness that we as a whole love about shortbread! You don't need to include the vanilla concentrate yet I love vanilla so I generally add it to my shortbread. You can add sprinkles or powdered sugar to the highest points of the treats in the event that you need.
Whipped Shortbread Cookies #dessertrecipe #chocolatecake #cheesecake #cookiessimplerecipe
Also try our recipe Keto Strawberry Muffins #dessertrecipe #chocolatecake #cheesecake #cookiessimplerecipe

INGREDIENTS
  • ¾ cup butter or 1½ sticks, softened (I used salted)
  • 2 Tablespoons sugar
  • 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1½ cups all purpose flour
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Preheat oven to 325 F. degrees.
  2. Cream butter & sugars together using an electric mixer, about 2-3 min.
  3. Add vanilla & mix in.
  4. Add flour & mix until combined.
  5. Drop by the spoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
  6. Bake 12-15 min. or until edges are just faintly starting to turn golden brown.
Read more our recipe How to Make Strawberry Butter #healthyrecipe #dinnerhealthy #ketorecipe #diet #salad

Source : bit.ly/2U9M3mw

Post a Comment

0 Comments