Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

We may procure cash from the items/organizations referenced in this post. As an Amazon Associate I procure from qualifying buys.

Every one of the flavors that you hunger for – rich and smooth chocolate, with an eruption of splendid peppermint. This rich and velvety espresso half and half is low carb, sugar free, and a Trim Healthy Mama S Fuel!

At some random time I would have four or five unique flavors in my cooler. I anticipated espresso as a result of the half and half (genuine story)!

At that point, my better half and I suddenly quit sugar for around 2 months or thereabouts, and that appeared to break my habit!

There is no disgrace in needing something the greater part and half in your morning drink.

Presently I will concede, this flavor was not my first decision when I was purchasing the locally acquired assortments.
Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail
Ingredients

  • 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
  • 3/4 Cup Half & Half
  • 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
  • 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
  • 1/4 Cup Gentle Sweet
  • 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
  • 1 Drop Peppermint Essential Oil (See notes below for how to use mint extract in place of essential oil.)
  • 3 Tablespoons Chocolate Collagen (in place of the cocoa powder and sweetener)

Instructions

  1. In a blender, add all ingredients and blend for 10-15 seconds to mix all ingredients together well. 

Source : bit.ly/2Eefr24

Post a Comment

0 Comments